Thanks for checking in on our growing little family!

  • Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Monday, March 3, 2008

Old Town Fun








Heather and Jackson, and me and Abbie went to Old Town today so Heather and I could experiment with out cameras. We both have the same one, so it was fun to talk about it and how obsessed we both are. I personally think she looks like a freaking MODEL in the picture I took. It looks like I had a fan on her to make her hair look windblown. Nope! Just the wind! Jackson's eyes looked BEAUTIFUL in the sun. Then there's Abbie's TEETH!! They are HUGE! = ) She was hammin' it up with her friend. Love the mommy and me days!! Thanks for being such a great friend Heather!

2 comments:

  1. First off the pics are beautiful! (both the professional ones, of course, and the ones you and your friend took!!!) Second, do I see that you're wearing a long-sleeved shirt?! It must be freezing there... oh but it was below zero windchill again here today. SERIOUSLY!!! I'm SICK of winter!!!
    OK, just had to vent. :) I added some new pics to my blog today, too. When you gonna be in MN next?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for helping me learn about my camera and for taking such great shots:) I am so exicted to get out there and explore! haha I am so glad you are my friend too, but I am so sad you are going to be moving soon...I am going to miss you tons!!

    ReplyDelete