Thanks for checking in on our growing little family!

  • Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

"The Leprechaun Made Me Do It"




So, being the dorky teacher that I am, I went a little crazy with the green on St. Patty's Day. The kids loved it. My shirt said "The leprechaun made me do it", it got a lot of laughs. We came home and took some pics, and laughed. It was a good time. I wish I could have spent the day with MY little leprechaun, but she had fun at daycare with her buds. I got to go to school and do a math activity with Lucky Charms. It was a good time.

2 comments:

  1. Of course Abbie would have a cute St. Patrick's Day hair bow. Too bad I didn't get to see you on Monday. I forgot to even wear green!! Cute pictures:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I was home with a sick tegan, but I did put him in green... until he got it all messy from lunch. Been home sick since Tuesday. BLAH! All 3 of us were sick Tues with the nasty stomach yucks and then Tegan has had a fever since last night so I'm home with him again today (as I was yesterday). Hope all 3 of you are feeling well!!!

    ReplyDelete