Thanks for checking in on our growing little family!

  • Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Brayden Michael Johnson






Hey! Okay, so warning: the following pictures are NOT of Abbie. But they are still worth seeing!! = ) I visited one of my best friends today to see her new little love. He was born on February 25th, but had to stay in the hospital for 9 days due to respiratory issues (which is why you see the little bandaid on the side of his head = () He is home and well now. I caught a few good poses. Newborns are easy to photograph because they just lay there and sleep!! He was super sweet, and didn't cry hardly at all! Love you Andrea and Brayden!!

2 comments:

  1. I saw these on Andrea's Myspace page...good job Jenn! They turned out beautiful:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenn these are precious. But I totally agree.. it's much easier photographing a sleeping baby (or a non-mobile infant). Even with my SLR 1/2 my pics of T are still blurry!

    ReplyDelete