Thanks for checking in on our growing little family!

  • Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Monday, September 29, 2008

Update






First of all, thanks to EVERYONE who has been such a huge support and encouragement during a very difficult time period. I resigned this morning from the position, and will continue for a few weeks, until they get a replacement, but it shouldn't be more than a 1-3 weeks. It was SO the right decision, I just didn't belong there. I am totally happy with my decision, and Nate and I both really feel it was the right thing. The principal and staff were surprisingly respectful and supportive and seemed to understand the motives behind it, so that was good, seeing as though I was sick to my stomach during the day waiting to talk to them and break the news!! Anyway, here are a few random pictures that we had on our computer that I haven't posted. Remember, random is the key word. = ) Thanks again...the support really helped!

5 comments:

  1. Good for you, Sweetie! Glad you did what you felt was best and that it still felt right after you announced your decision to your pricipal! :) How great that you'll get to spend more time with Abbie and enjoy your pregnancy w/o the stress of work. Take care, hun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you decided to do it right away. After talking to you last night I felt you were making the right decision too. Not that it matters what I think, but I do know that their expectations go against everything you believe in. Love you and can't wait to talk again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good For You Jen! I bet it feels so good to know that this stressful time is coming to an end! Take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What's the word on when you're done? Have they hired anyone yet??? SO excited for you to get to stay at home!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We need an update!!! Like some belly pictures:)

    ReplyDelete