Thanks for checking in on our growing little family!

  • Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Monday, September 14, 2009

Fall Photo Shoot








Oh my gosh, it's been a while. I think I temporarily forgot I had a blog...anyway, I don't even know who is still checking this, but I thought I'd update it anyway...mostly for the Kerr's I think. HA! We just had a photo shoot with a photographer I found in Milwaukee. It was SO nice not to be the one taking the pictures and editing them! And...even better...she totally taught me some things. We've been corresponding via email, and she has given me so many "gems" of information about how to get pictures of this quality...not only with shooting with the camera, but also with photo editing techniques with photo shop. I'm excited to try some things out...I have a few shoots coming up next month...5 to be exact, so I can't wait to try out my new found knowledge...


Let's see, what else is going on? Brady is 19lbs, 27in. Yes, he is HUGE...well, not obese or anything, but the kid is definitely solid. He's scrumptious, I seriously want to inhale his cheeks. Abbie is talking up a storm (and repeating everything I say, so I have learned to be very careful), and she is a little princess. Shocker, she's my kid, isn't she??? We went on a cruise, and she was a doll the whole time...I'll post those pics later.

I am still in search of a part time teaching job. I'm subbing right now, but really would like to have a set schedule of time I get to be out of the house and teach. So, we'll see. I have a feeling the perfect thing is right around the corner, I'm trusting God.

I am starting BSF (Bible Study Fellowship, a national, intense bible study) this Wednesday, and am REALLY excited about where God is going to take me on this study. While I"m doing that, Abbie will be in her toddler class, which I heard is phenomenal. Brady will be with a friend...(thanks Amy!) I've also joined the leadership team at church and will be a small group junior high leader this year. I know, I'm insane, but I love that age group. They are so messed up. HA! I'm also on the steering committee for our MOPS group. I'm staying busy, taking after my "big sister" Wendy. = ) I can't have another year like I did last year where I felt like I was literally STUCK inside all year with nothing going on...so hopefully these things will remedy the situation. It's good for me, (and the kids.)

Blessings--
Jenn and fam

1 comment: